1.26.2008

party like it's 1988

last night was my boyfriend's 80's themed birthday party and it was a blast.  thanks to some great maneuvering by my friend chris we were able to get him to the party on time and still managed to surprise him even though he had found out about the party a week ago.  it was so fun dancing to all the 80's tunes and even though not a lot of people dressed up i had a great time in my pink party dress and lace gloves. i also wore my favourite pink bow headband, it still amazes me the great accessories you can find in the h&m kids department. here are some pictures of me and the birthday boy last night. in the second one i'm showing him my sexy madonna-like crinoline.


headband: h&m kids
dress: vintage, ebay
necklaces: vintage, value village
earrings: h&m
crinoline: vintage, exile
shoes: vintage, value village
jacket: h&m
gloves: vintage, courage my love
bracelets: claires and value village

No comments: