7.26.2008

penny loafers

i like ballet flats but i don't love ballet flats. i own them and wear them but they've never really been me. i tend to go for the moccasin over them everytime unless the outfit is more dressy or needs a black shoe. in those cases i relay on my london soles or my old jc ballets. one day while going through pictures on alexa i came across these ysl patent penny loafers and i just needed them. these are the perfect ballet flat alternative. they'd be perfect with little dresses, with tights in the fall, to toughen up girly items and prim up a grungy look. unfortunatly, i'm not a big fashion it girl like alexa who gets free clothes and presenting gigs and my boyfrind isn't as big a musicain as alex turner so these are currently are not an option. that lead me to my latest ebay purchase, these black suede charles jourdan penny loafers. not as cute or shiny as the ysl pair but still fab and substantially less expensive. i hope they fit and arrive before my vacation so i can post an outfit post with them on. that brings me to some news, i will be away from the blog for at least a week if not two starting august 3rd. i'm headed to muskoka but i will be back soon with hilarious cottage photos.



No comments: