8.05.2008

i left my heart in glastonbury

my take on the glastonbury look, wellies, stripes and socks. it was raining when i put these boots on but of course once i got outside and started walking around it cleared up. i didn't find to much while out running errands but i did pick up a new bathing suit at h&m during their sale. i will be debuting it at the cottage and if i'm brave enough maybe i'll post it here too. side note* whenever i wear over the knee socks all i can think about is me in 7th grade copying all the looks cher and dion wore in clueless, with my little pink kilts and matching polos.

*alexa shot from fashion spot*
top: thrifted
shorts: vince
socks: sorrel
boots: hunter
bracelet: tiffany's

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't know how you can wear those hunter boots they are SOOO heavy!

Cindy said...

i actually find them super comfortable, heels on the other hand destroy me.