11.04.2008

my throat's all horse

i'm sitting here trying to fend of the sickness and get up the nerve to head outside and enjoy the last nice day of the year, but first a post. i wore this look out shopping with my mom. i'm trying more and more to wear heels. although not possible when i'm working, i have to start taking advantage of my growing collection on my downtime. i like to walk a lot and ground my sexier and girlier outfits, this has me constantly reaching for flats, runners, moccasins and causal boots. heels are less practical and even foreign to me but for the sake of my arches and to push my look into something a little more grown up i'm trying to embrace them. i wore these new zip up heels i got in nyc with my fav. horse print dress and my fab. marc sweater coat. i loved this outfit. i'm not going to lie, 2/3rds of the way through the day i switched into my nine west suede maryjane flats but i was happy i made it that far. i got these heels in tan purposely to break my black shoe mold. i'm glad they ended up being just as versatile.



sweater coat: marc by marc jacobs
dress and tights: h&m
shoes: nine west

No comments: