12.30.2008

wrapped up

i'm about to start working on my fashion scrapbooks but first a quick post. just a few pics of me messing around with my new camera in my blair bow top. you can see my christmas tree all done up in the background. after some crazy days at work i have the next three days off and tomorrow i might finally get to see what's left over from all the boxing day sales. more posts tuesday.....

* song i'm listening to: gangster's paradise by coolio and i still remember all the words, omg.
top: urban outfitters

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

haha that song! lol! it brings my right back to 7th grade!

The second pic is adorable!

Charmaine said...

I know all the words too.... I don't even need the song playing to sing along to, how sad is that? Ah, things you memorize in childhood & for some reason don't forget.

Cindy said...

that song was huge, i secretly love it still, well i guess not so secretly now.

*L said...

such a cute cute top!