- in my attempt to wear heels more often i put together this outfit for a trip to the shops. pairing my oxfords with a favourite skirt that i found in the regular section at h&m. i never really find stuff from there, usually i stick to trend and divided, but once and a while there's a piece that stands out.
- i call this my kate moss skirt. something about it always reminds me of her, maybe the floral print or the retro flouncy hem. i just finished reading kate moss style and i really enjoyed learning about how she developed her look and all the people that influenced her sense of style. she's a true thrifter and it made me admire her even more. i'm dying to sift through her attic closet, that would be amazing.
- i realize looking at these pics that i have awful posture. it's so hard to get used to posing with the tripod and camera timer. i always move right before the snap or make some stupid face. i think the solution is a remote.
- tuesday morning is bringing a starbucks run and thrifting, maybe even a lunch at mitzi's, it's been so long since i've eaten there.
- chuck on gossip girl was a great start to my "weekend". i can't believe how good his story line is, the show is really hitting its stride with the last two episodes. chuck and ed ♥
top: american apparel
necklace: gift from chaz, white thorn rules