1.01.2009

he's the one who likes all our pretty songs

my first outfit post of the new year. wearing some of my go to pieces. first, every fashion blogger's and hipster's favourite top, the aa jersey raglan. then my over the knee zipper back boots and much loved vintage cashmere grandpa cardigan. lastly, what could be a blog debut, my lamb bag from gwen's le sportsac collaboration. i have a couple of bags from the pairing but this one is my loveliest. i always pull it out in the winter because it's water and snow proof, perfect. i hope you all had a wonderful first day of the year. i spent most of mine watching the dogtown marathon on the national geographic channel. it's a show about the dogs rescued by best friends animal sanctuary in utah. you all should check out the show and the site if you love animals. the program touched me so much that i'm definitely going to visit and volunteer at best friends when i go on my vegas/san fran roadtrip. lastly, a big congrats to my friends chris and sonia who got engaged last night the big new years bash, it was so sweet!

sweater: vintage
top: american apparel
skirt: diy
tights: h&m
boots: vintage
belt: urban outfitters
bag: lamb for le sportsac

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

oooo I love this look ;-) the plaid skirt, the overtheknee boots- so canadian/equestrian chic. The bag is really cool!