3.03.2009

vintage furniture and madewell

i decided to start growing out my bangs and they are finally long enough to start pinning back and wearing all kirsten stewart like. it's weird getting used to seeing my forehead again. what do you think, is it a good idea or should i go back to the old bangs look? as for the clothes i went easy with jeans, worn in boots and a ruffled tank. i got both the cardi and the circle scarf in new york, they're from madewell. one of the few stores that i wish would venture north of the border. i can't wait for vegas so i can check out the store there and hopefully come home with the jeans, cargos and short boots below. oh.. and check out my new teak credenza. i loveeee it.





cardi and scarf: madewell
sunglasses: linda farrow vintage
jeans: rock and republic
boots: thrifted micheal kors
top: urban outfitters

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love your hair this way!!!
Adore the top your wearing and there's so much light in these shots- beautiful:) I love those cold, sunny winter days...even if I'm longing for spring of late...as we all are ;)

xx

CHIC Sensibility... said...

Cool pics. I love the colored denim.

Stay chic,
CS

L. said...

cute outfit!

h said...

u have a big smile soo pretty!!
kisses HANDE...

Jenn said...

loveeee ittttttt.
can you help me out w/ some do's & don'ts? i never have any idea how to match things and im always scared that im not using a piece of clothing to its fullest :P

Cindy said...

jenn- i'd love to help. i will try and come up with some tutorial type posts. you can check out one on thrifting in the archives, though.

hande- thanks, i think i might have the title for the fashion blogger who smiles the most in her pics, ha. but really, it suits my face and i always end up picking the smiley photos.

JINX said...

you are so beutiful, VOTE FOR BLOG OF THE WEEK

FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM

-chris

Emma said...

Bangs look so great on brunettes, everytime i see a girl with dark hair rocking a blunt fringe I just wish I wasn't blonde!