ladies in red

lady in red was one of my favourite songs as a kid. i had the 45'.
a heads up.... i have a tumblr now. i just have too many pictures to post so i will be doing posts on both now. i will do my outfit posts primarily on here though.
check it out if you like, true north loves.

src. tfs and zelindazanichelli.com


Stephanie said...

yay for true north tumblr! It's so fun to have two blogs when one is secondary and mostly pictures :)

and lady in red was my moms favourite song when I was a kid! always reminds me of my childhood with my mom :)

and you shouldn't worry abt hatred: get the fur if you see one you love- I gave an ebayed one and it's dubbed Big White by the girls at work lol! I even want another vintage one.


Francheska said...

alexa looks prettyy x

Women’s dresses said...

Loving the blog! That red dress is just stunning! I really need to add something like that to my wardrobe. Cute shoes aswell!

Stefani said...

I've been a little tired of Alexa and her style lately, but here she was Oh, so pretty!:)

Jasmine said...

Oh this is so lovely, I love the pictures you've picked out. The red dress is pretty stunning!