buy them at tobi.com for $367
src. garance dore, stardust memories, google
what i've been loving in beauty and life this march (if the video is grainy it's b/c it's still processing or you may need a software update).
****a reminder! the subscriber/follower contest ends today wednesday march 31st. make sure you enter in the contest post if you haven't already! check back later tonight for the winner too.
here's what i bought last month. i finally picked up some items that i've been wanting forever.... very successful shopping. as for favourite videos, i decided not to do them for february because it was really just a month of leggings/oversized tees, hunter wellies and olympics. so instead i decided to just break it all down for you here instead. look out for videos for march though. i also wanted to let you all know that there is a contest coming up soon as well, i'll try and post the video this weekend, but if not by tuesday. it's going to be a thank you to all my lovely subscribers/followers/supporters. i love you guys!
- bottoms: leggings from aritzia, f21 and lululemon, levis 503's, earnest sewn harlens
- tops: oversized tee's from alternative apparel, american apparel and vintage stores
- lots of thrifted oversized cardis and men's cashmere sweaters, alternative hoodies and plaid shirts.
- jackets: my h&m army coat, paired with a hoodie/vintage rabbit fur vest for warmth or my tna parka. on warmer days i was sporting my vintage suede/shearling biker jacket (totally inspired by burberry)
- shoes: grey chucks, hunter wellies and vintage black guess riding boots.
- accessories: my sarah chloe ring, gold heart locket, olympic mitts.
- when i did want to wear something a bit more special i picked long sleeved mini dresses or my leopard print mini skirt from h&m paired with opaques and a vintage tee (you will see an outfit post on that look soon).
- beauty: mac brown colour palette and lots of fiberwig mascara, kevin murphy hair products
- tv/movies: the olympics took over my life, but i was also saying goodbye to season 4 of friday night lights (sooo good, especially zach gilford's performance as matt saracen) and falling in love with cook on skins... he was the king of season 4.
- music: nirvana greatest hits, blind melon soup and green day dookie on heavy rotation
- books: the rose labyrinth. great if you like da vinci code type thrillers.
- i also finally got into exercising regularly and i like to do 20-30 mins of cardo every other day