1.06.2011

kstew - i just can't quit you.

i've long been enamoured with miss stewart, but lately her knotted over sized "rob" tops and sour "i hate fame" attitude has put me off. that is until i saw her tonight on the people's choice awards, so adorable. she looked amazing, those legs! the sheer bit on the straps and back, the sparkle and i adore.. adored! the hair and make up. so lovely. her presence was the only part of the show that caught my attention, except for when minka kelley and leighton meester quickly appeared on stage together and blinded me with beauty. now if only kristen would wear some burberry i would be beyond happy.
src. jj

6 comments:

Fashion Agony said...

She really looks better that she ever did, yay!
xoxo
http://fashionagony.blogspot.com/

Thekla said...

she is gorgeous!!!!!i like her style so much!!!!


http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ stop by sometime honey:) xx

Stephanie said...

I had a feeling you were going to blog this look!! She looked AMAZING! i didn't watch the awards, but saw the pics. But she's always so "poutty" it kills me...so uninspiring. but i can't deny her this gorgeous look! def. a step up ;)

Alexa said...

She looks amazing! Truly, the best she's ever looked. Her hair is perfect.

I do find her attitude a bit off-putting at times, as well. However, she's been like that since day 1, so I can only assume it's related to a genuine distaste for the press. So much of Hollywood is so fake, and useless, it's sickening. The superficial behaviour that comes along with a desire to be 'likable' is something I would probably avoid as well.

Lainey said...

Wow, she actually tried. I like her dress. It suits her.

Jennie said...

wow she looks amazing, shes changed so much, but in a really good way!