"c" is for cindy, carmen and clothes

i love this shot of carmen.
if you're so inclined, check out my latest hauls from my youtube channel below.
they include everything i've purchased over the past 5 months...
also i've got a bunch of new book reviews up on the channel
if you want to know what i've been reading.


ariane said...

always a big fan of your hauls :)
i was just wondering if you could let me know what the link is for the engraved rings on etsy?


Information: said...

seriously - nothing better that a heap of new clothes/accessories! xx


Charles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
L.M. said...

Hey there,
I'm a huge fan of your blog! I write a blog for a shoe store in Toronto,called Getoutside shoes and I featured some of your photos on our blog. I've credited you for them and I hope this is okay. Check it out if you'd like!

laurenschell@getoutsideshoes.com if you have any questions or would like to guest blog on our site.

mary said...

always love your vids!!! thanks for the update!! :)

Stephanie said...

SO many good pieces in here!!!

i love all the tanks! that dorm top is pretty amaze too: really suits your style which is prob why i love it so much.
i LOVE that you got navy chucks: haven been lusting after the non-high top pair since A.Olsen wore hers and your description of the colour rang so true with my thoughts on the colour too! i hate getting new chucks though: wearing them in is the worst! you're right: the red Utah earth will prob do a great deal of help ;)

I swear after hearing your bit on the Ash trainers, i went and checked mine lol! i haden't thought about the fading soles! mine are only fading on the heel. i have the all lace up version: and they are so awesome! i remember buying them summer 08, in TO at TNT hazelton lanes when it was there...think they've since moved. i felt they channeled my AWANG love fest that fall!! still rings true every time i pick them to wear them. i love wearing them with leggings.

and that guns n roses tee: i almost picked it up for the same reasons!!! i feel like it's sold out now. guess i missed out on that one! the thing is the best, h&m is in one of our malls and the DT once is far closer to me but has the worst stock adn the MOST frustrating merchandising scenario! it's a total mess! even if i tried to find that tee there, it would be a lost cause.

cant wait to see the dusty floral tank--- so pretty-- paired with your IM's. if i wasn't going to Portugal (i booked my trip btw! last two weeks of june). i;d prob take the plunge...if i could just FIND Them even in my size. like the tan AW Diego bag...those tan booties MUST be mine one day ;) they're on my eternal must-buy list.


Enamodeuse said...

Love your blog! Follow you;)


Song of Style said...

<3 u back Cindy!
I can tell Steph. had a lot to say! lol

Charlotte Beecham said...

I love your blog. Your style and vibe are great.

Please check mine out and if you like it follow me back, id really appreciate the support!


Stephanie said...

omg in your latest (and final) haul: so many good pieces!!! I am dyingggggggggggggg for that maple syrup PINK tee: gonna try and ebay it since you said it's sold out :( but so far no luck: so sad!!! and adore all the Pink stuff you got + the Artizia: poncho: gorgeous!! great buys, lady!! xx