4.24.2011

hasbeens for h&m




when it comes to h&m collaborations I haven't been excited by any offering since the stella mccartney mayhem, but even then the actual product never really lived up to the hype. whether the quality of the garments or the overall fit with the h&m brand, the clothes just haven't made me want to shop.

i've got the feeling that h&m's collaboration with hasbeens will change all this. finally two swedish icons come together and create a product that speaks not only to what's going on in fashion today, all that 70's revival, but also keeps in mind the women who shop at h&m. they're practical, stylish, quality shoes with all leather uppers and those trademark wood soles. the shoes are classics that will only get better with age. h&m and hasbeens have joined forces with bloggers to get the word out asking me and many of my favourite blogs to participate. check out the results above, featuring the girls from fabsugar, refinery29. natalie off duty and color me nana. hasbeens for h&m are in stores now! for more pictures go here. these are my favourite styles.

2 comments:

Cindy Van Dyck said...

I'm not a fan :(

Lesley said...

I love the second picture!!! Great classic outfit!