5.19.2008

grape jelly

on friday i decided to do some thrifting and try and find some cheap vintage furnature before work. i did end up finding a cool desk but it was so big i didn't get it because i doubt it would have fitted in my car. i did however get a cute mint green romper and a striped nautical inspired top. i hope next saturday i will have better luck at the christie antique show or perhaps even tomorrow at value village's 50% of day. i took advantage of my newly painted walls and planted garden by shooting my detail outfit shots in my kitchen. i wore a couple new purchases, my tribal inspired scarf and my fav graphic tee but i changed out of my wellies for work as it stopped raining.


scarf: urban outfitters
tee: h&m
jacket: h&m
pin: target, paul and joe
jeans: denim of virtue
belt: h&m, came with pants
boots: hunter wellies

No comments: