5.15.2008

green dragon and avocado maki with brown rice

tuesday was a fun afternoon of shopping tell i dropped followed by sushi with british vogue. i also thought since i've been slacking a little with outfits lately i'd breakout some newer pieces and put together something special. i wore my button front high waisted skirt that kevin got me for christmas, i had yet to wear it, and my suede t-straps that i bought last summer on a day when my flip flops were cutting into my skin so bad. i had to buy these shoes so i could walk home without permanent foot damage. i found some pretty cute ones to put me out of my misery, don't you think? the heart shaped glasses were another last summer purchase that i hardly wear but after seeing rumi on fashion toast rock here white frames so well i thought i'd give them a try. finally, i needed a topper as it's still a little cool and at first i thought my newly modified jean jacket would be the one. it did look pretty cute but then i remembered my rad new 90's floral jacket i got vintage shopping on the weekend and took it out of my hamper to complete this outfit. the look was perfect and i even got a few complements whilst shopping, so nice! i ended up buying quite a few cute things, where will i put it all?, but more on that next post. after hitting the bellwoods farmers market for yummy organic sheep's cheese and i went to sushi with my copy of british vogue and had an amazing meal. my night ended with bulfinch's mythology and stories about the knights of the round table, i know i'm a geek.



top: twentyeighttwelve
skirt: aritzia
shoes: nine west
sunglasses: urban outfitters
jean jacket: gap
floral jacket: vintage, fame 

No comments: