9.03.2008

crop me

i've been obsessing over a cropped striped sweater from urban outfitters for a while but i just couldn't justify paying what they were asking for something i might end up not wearing. after all i don't think i've worn a cropped top since high school. so instead i looked for a cheap version while thrifting and i found this black cropped cardi. i love the wooded buttons, ribbing and boxy shape of it. i decided to pair it with this high wasited skirt today because i thought the proportions worked well together. i also wore some of my favourite pieces with it, my uo keyhole tank, leather moccs and the cute feather necklace that sonia got me for my bday. it was actually too hot today to wear the sweater outside of the house but i know i'll get a lot of wear out of it as we get more into fall. it's my very favourite time of year.


sweater: thrifted
top: urban outfitters
skirt: american apparel
moccs: laurentian chief
necklace: urban outfitters

No comments: