6.01.2008

every rose has it's thorn

on a rainy friday i decided to check out some thrift stores to spend some time before work. I found three cute things at value village; a new desk chair to replace the one that's currently spilling it's guts; a striped top in the same style as the now classic aa long sleeve jersey tee and a pair of high waisted denim guess shorts. then i headed to vintage 69's new by the pound and got a pound worth of vintage sleepwear, all chiffon and satin.  i wore some new items on friday as well, a rose detailed belt and a jersey deep "v" in aa's new navy colour way.  my yellow shoes are one of my favourites. i got them two years ago on ebay and they are my first and only topshop item. i had to change into my moccasins for work though because we 're not allowed to wear peep toes.



top: american apparel
bra tube top: aritzia
jeans: levis
belt: urban outfitters
yellow flats: topshop
moccs: minnetonka
braclets: vintage, diy, urban outfitters

No comments: