8.19.2008

the cottage part 1

the cottage. two glorious weeks on lake rosseau in muskoka. the cottage was amazing, a huge living area, big rec room with ping pong, boathouse with a bunkie, sunny dock, all better then we hoped. it set the trend for an amazing vacation. i don't have too many outfit shots from the trip as i spent most of the days in cut offs, american eagle sleep shorts, aa tri-blend tanks and swimmies. my new fav. over sized flannel played cover up most of the time and my furry moccasins left my feet only when i hit the water. except when i went on my ill-fated jog, don't run in keds my legs were sore for days. below are some shots of the dock, the views, us eating chris's two 3lb bass catch, mike and moose reading my teen vogue, kevin about to dive in and me in my swiss braids and new h&m bikini. it was a great buy because the top not only went with two bottoms i bought but also the bottom of a bikini i got there last year. you can also glimpse the swimming dock which was named man island and where, especially on wednesdays, most of the funnels were drunk. i did not participate but a did have a ceaser or two or three.... we also spent many nights playing rock band and apples to apples, eating amazing dinners, and participating in ping pong/beer pong tournaments. more details to come...







No comments: