an over due outfit post. wearing my vintage wranglers that i had taken in at the thigh to turn into a more flatter flair leg and a scoop neck graphic tee. i need more green footwear. i simply adore these moccasins. below is my personal checklist to the perfect tee.
- they need some drape, thus i prefer a high quality pima cotton or a blend with either silk, poly or rayon
- a prefer a lower neck and ideally like a scoop neck
- sleeves look best close to the arms or rolled up
- graphic tees should be worn a) tucked into high waisted things to partially obscure the print or b) over sized and loose over a mini or tight fitting bottom
- i don't like it when they are too sheer, especially in a light colour.
- wash with care. i have both ruined and improved tees by washing and drying
- this is also a good reason to buy more then one if you find a shirt that you really love
- my favourite shirts are vintage soft and pima cotton alternative apparel tees, american apparel tri-blend anything, vintage finds and urban outfitters v-neck graphics.