4.17.2008

these are a few of my favourite things

right now i'm looking outside at kevin making burgers and corn on the cob on the bbq. today it's currently 21C and i wish i didn't have to go to work in 1 hour. at least i spent the morning/early afternoon in the park reading bringing down the house/21 and enjoying the sunshine. it's making me want to take that road trip from vegas to san francisco more and more. maybe i could win at blackjack too? probably not. this is yesterday's outfit. i'm wore my new marc military inspired coat (love the star buttons), one of my favourite tee's and the best "a" pocket sevens. i love these jeans. i also had on my favourite egg toe vintage cowboy boots that i bought 31/2 years ago for 35$, all in all an outfit of pieces i can't get enough of. finally, my suede and faux shearling jacket was finally ready at the cleaners so here it is in all it's glory. i just hope there are a few more spring like days so i can get some use out of it. if it stays like today i won't get to wear it much until september.


jacket: marc by marc jacobs
tee: urban outfitters
jeans: seven for all mankind
boots: vintage
coat: vintage

No comments: