8.27.2008

shipshape

i know i've been away from the blog for a while but i've had a busy week. monday was my birthday, yeah!, tuesday was the birthday of my good friend chris and today was the final baseball game of the year. what a great couple of days and so fun. i do have a lot of outfits to post over the next day or two to make up for my absence though. this is a look i wore to head to lunch with my sister. we went to my favourite thai restaurant, salad king and hung out shopping. i was good and didn't buy anything, save save save for nyc. i thought i should get as much wear out of my summer shorts as september i literally around the corner. these sailor high waisted ones are a favourite even though they get instantly linty when you put them on. plus, i got to wear the infamous studded gladiators before the hot days are gone. i did have a moment of weakness today and bought some very sexy shoes. they arrive in a day or two and i'll post them here so you all can tell me if i should keep them or return them, they're very, very tall.



sweater: aritzia
top: club monaco
shorts: urban outfitters
glads: steve madden

No comments: