12.29.2008

wake up it's a beautiful morning

some new pics of my darling alexa from nylon guys magazine. the article, from their london issue, isn't too enlightening as i already know a ton about alexa but it is a cute introduction to her for those who've never heard of her before. the photos on the other hand are delightful, fun, sweet, sexy and charming just like a.c. on a side note, i'm thinking of purchasing a new handbag. i love the shape and details of the bag but i'm not sure of the colour. it's a very hot coral/red which i like but i've never thought of getting a handbag that colour. i'm more into neutrals, metallics and cooler colours like purples and greens. do you guys have any bright bags? do you wear them? love them?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures

Stephanie said...

I love the second picture! She's amazing and every time I see her I think of you I'm pretty sure ( ;) ) as I know how much you love her.

re: the bright coloured bag: I don't own one but you should get one! why not? It'll be a fun splash of colour to any look, esp summer.

Cindy said...

it would be nice for summer i haven't even thought of that :) i love the last photo her face is so pretty in it.