8.05.2010

slam dunk

sneaker heels. i must say i'm not a virgin to this concept. in high school i repeatedly stole my sisters suede guess sneaker wedges. wearing sneakers with your kilt was very popular for a time and why not do it + make your legs look nicer while you're at it? since then i've never been compelled to mix fashion and function in that specific way, at least not until i saw this post on garance's blog today. isabel marant, you make me want to walk tall in my kicks once again. high top hidden wedge sneakers, pretty cool oui?

3 comments:

Lexie V. said...

I almost sold all of my sneakers last year but I want these! Love it!

Anonymous said...

hii
how are you doing?
ahahah I did that at high school too, now, I look at the pictures and think "how could I wear sneakers all the time?"
I don't know what to think... they're cool, but I wouldn't wear them

♥ Marley

Colleen said...

i do love me some high-tops, and while i'm not crazy about the concept of high heel sneakers, these are actually pretty cool. it would be awesome to look taller while wearing sneakers!