9.10.2014

great lakes life

it's been a long time... i shouldn't have left you, without some dope beats to step to... step to - step to....
i'm back in the blogging mood, so i decided to return to the land of true north style. i've been on youtube, instagram and tumblr since i last posted here, but i've been missing the medium that started it all. i hope some of my lovely readers are still around after my hiatus and if not, well i guess there's always my own personal style documentation.
I wanted to post some pictures of past trips to port eligin, on the shores of lake huron, because I'm heading up again soon and i'm getting pretty excited to see those gorgeous sunsets and pristine beaches...
stay tuned for more from one of my favourite places on the planet.
wearing: vintage shorts, vtg harley davidson tee from f as in frank, urban outfitters midnight magic tank and spy optics alcatraz sunnies. Try Again by Aaliyah on Grooveshark

No comments: