12.05.2014

pacific northwest roadtrip 2014 - day 1 - travelling to spokane, washington

If you follow me on instagram you would have seen that I went on a two week pacific northwest road trip in june. It was my favorite trip ever and over the next few weeks I will be taking you through what I experienced. lets start with day one travelling from ontario - to calgary - through fernie, bc and idaho - to spokane, washington.
 
on the plane to calgary with the momma airplane wear - cozy aritzia wilfred tee, vince jeggings and aritzia knit cape **the best** i have the original tna version, but this one is basically the same.
on the road again
the rockies in the distance, and the green/green/green pastures of southern alberta
basic travel make up
we stopped in fernie, british columbia for lunch (shout out to freshies coffee shop) - such a cute mountain town
the mountains around cranbrook, bc
unfortunately, it rained for most of the idaho portion of the drive. I was really looking forward to getting some pictures of sandpoint but, instead the only shot I got was this cute ad at the gas station just past the canada/us border.
the rain finally broke as we entered washington, such a good omen for the trip as we got almost no rain for the rest of it!
spokane, washington was such a nice surprise. it was beautiful and i loved hotel ruby where we stayed, such a cute brick exterior. I'm wearing my vintage levis jacket, spy alcatraz sunnies and plaid aritzia hooded flannel.
travel time 8+hrs/700km/435mls

1 comment:

Linda said...

Lovely photos. Warm greetings from Montreal. :)