11.21.2007

lindsay lohan has nothing on me

so when i got home yesterday i had a bunch of packages with me. i did some serious shopping down on queen west. i had to bundle up in my eternity scarf and fox gloves for the afternoon of walking in the city.i bought a new pair of moccasins at get outside. they're black leather and incredibly soft. i probably won't have many more days to wear them this year as the snow will be here soon but i love them anyway. I got a nordic sweater from french connection with neon wolves on it, love it! my spree also included a sexy sheer black tank, a vintage coach saddle bag and some sparkly bows. the bows are meant to be added to shoes but i was thinking they'd look great on a headband or hair elastic too.scarf: h&m
gloves: urban outfitters
jacket: french connection
moccasins: laurentian chief
sweater: french connection
bag: coach, denis' house of vintage
tank: club monaco
bows: h&m

No comments: