12.06.2007

foxy lady

i really liked this outfit because it's cute but it's also really comfortable. i'm wearing one of my favourite h&m finds a fox print mint green tank. my new tri blend heather gray cardi, and my knee high flat green suede boots. the top reminds me of this blue cat print material my mom bought me as a child so she could make me an outfit. the outfit never happened but i always loved the print, infact she probably still has the fabric stored somewhere. thus, when i saw this tank, which has great black ribbon racerback, i had to have it. tri-blend jersey is my favourite. it's so soft and like a vintage shirt without the musty smell and moth holes. i think i have almost every style top american apparel makes in it. if you look behind me in the second picture you can see it was laundry day at my house and all my hang to dry clothes are on the line. laundry is my favourite chore and i've done my own since i was young to make sure my clothes stayed in good condition. plus, i love the feeling of all my clothes being clean and put away, knowing i could wear anything i want at that moment.


jersey cardi: american apparel
top: h&m
jeans: american eagle
boots: vintage ebay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i absolutely love both your printed tops, i tried looking up that kind of print on ebay or something, but nix.
shame, shame