1.06.2009

new years, 7 days late

a little late, i give you my new years outfit. like my marc boots, this was a dress i went to again and again before i finally bought it, reduced to 1/5 it's original cost. i just love the tree pattern and the green colour, my fav. the plunging back and front is not something i'm used too and i had to tape myself into the dress but there were no wardrobe malfunctions as i rang in the new year. the layers of silk chiffon twirled so nicely and the dress became a bohemian dream when i threw my rabbit vest on top. finally i topped off my last outfit of 08' with my vintage chanel. i'm sad to say it was the very first time i've dared wearing it but i plan on many more nights with it on my shoulder in 2009.

dress: mara hoffman

tights: h&m
boots: belle by sigerson morrison
bag: vintage chanel
vest: vintage
jewelry: luv your pets custom and h&m

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cindy, this outfit is one of my favourite EVER! What a way to exit 08! It's perfection!!! And yes, you definitely need to rock your Chanel more in 09. The 2.55 is at the top of my handbag wishlist ;-)

I love the swirling last pics!!

daniB said...

i love the dress(: