6.07.2012

on the road - day 3









day 3 in nashville brought me back to my beloved hillsboro village. during the day while checking out the local shops, i struck out at local honey (the vintage shop where i shot these outfit pics), but i bought two new pinky rings at pangaea (featured in the post below) and ate my favourite sweet potato pancakes at pancake pantry. later that evening i visited satco for tacos. i love satco, they have great all homemade food, friendly staff, an amazing patio and they always blast the classic rock. on my way back home i passed a field full of lightning bugs, such a cool sight, like embers floating in the night.
wearing: local honey shirt, alexander wang tank, forever 21 shorts, minnetonka shoes.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

the food you're eating in nashville looks soooo good-- so wishing i could chow down on the likes of this delicious stuff- my stomach wouldnt tuff it :S