12.02.2007

gimmie my mtv

this was a really special day as it was the day my guy was on mtv. i wanted to dress up a bit for the show so i wore my new flippy skirt. i fell in love with it as soon as i saw it at h&m. it reminded me so much of kate moss for some reason and those amazing crepe ossie clark designs i adore. the skirt is high waisted and has little black flowers on a navy backgrond, plus it has pockets so cute. it's also super versitile as if you were a top tucked into the skirt it looks more modest and fashion foward and if you wear a top tuck out it looks sexier and seems shorter. after my luv's steller performance at the masonic temple we headed over to my work for a celebratory dinner. overall a great night and an adorable outfit.





top: urban outfitters
belt h&m (came with pants)
skirt: h&m
tights: h&m
boots: ebay vintage guess

No comments: